Basic sports first aid
Our basic sports first aid training course will give you all the necessary first aid skills to deal with a wide range of sporting incidents.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in sporting activities – from referees and coaches to players.
What you will learn
How to deal with the type of injuries and medical emergencies that can happen during sporting activities.
- The role of the sports first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Chest pains
- Extremes of heat and cold
- Managing a casualty outdoors
- Primary survey
- Resuscitation (adult and child CPR)
- Unconscious casualty